What is Restoril and how it works?
This medication is used to treat a sleep issue (insomnia). It could help you go to sleep faster, live asleep longer, and reduce how frequently you awaken during the night time so that you can get a better night’s rest. This medication belongs to a class of medication known as benzodiazepines. it is also known as temazepam.
It acts on your brain to supply a chilled effect. This medication affects the central nervous system by slowing it down and making the user drowsy and sleepy. It slows down the brain and produces a calming effect. This medicine is to be consumed for a short time use only. It should not be used for more than 7 to 10 days. If your insomnia continues for a longer time, contact your medical doctor to see if you need other treatment.
The way to use Restoril
Take this medicine by mouth. You can take it with or without food, as directed by your doctor. Usually, this medicine is taken just before you get into bed. The dosage is based on your medical situation, age, and response to treatment.
It depends on the person’s age and health.
For adults: The usual dose of Restoril for insomnia is 15 to 30 mg. Take it orally before going to bed.
Old patient: The recommended starting dose for old people is 7.5mg.
Memory loss for a short time
It can cause memory loss for a short time. To reduce the danger of this, do not take a dose of this drug until you have time for a full night’s sleep of a minimum of 7 to 8 hours. When you have to awaken earlier than that, you may have a few memory loss.
Medicine stops working
The medicine stops working well when you consume it for a long time. Describe the whole condition to your doctor, if the medicine stops working.
The first few nights after stopping this medication, you might have difficulty falling asleep. Rebound sleeplessness is a common occurrence. Usually, it will disappear after one or two weekends. If this result persists, consult with your physician.
Who are not capable of using Restoril
- Inactive ingredients in this product have the potential to trigger allergic responses or other issues. So it is necessary, before taking medicine to explain your medical history to the physician.
- Before using the medicine, explain to the physician, If you are suffering from lung disease, liver disease and breathing problems.
- Alcohol or marijuana can make you more sleepy, so stay away from alcoholic drinks.
- This medication makes you drowsy; do not drive, operate equipment, or engage in any activity that requires alertness.
- This medication is not good for elder people. Because the adverse effects of this medication, particularly dizziness, confusion, and excessive sleepiness, may be especially apparent in older people.
- If you are pregnant, stop using Restoril, it can harmful to infants.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother, this medication is not better for you. Consult your physician before breastfeeding.
- The reaction of Restoril with other medicines might result in coma, respiratory depression, sedation, and even death.
In case of an overdose, immediately contact your doctor.
Symptoms of overdose
- irregular heartbeat
- shallow breathing
If you forget to take a dose, wait until you can get seven to eight hours of falling asleep before taking it.
Away from direct sunlight and moisture, keep Restoril at room temperature. Unless specifically told to do so, avoid flushing medications down the toilet or pour them into drains. When the product is no longer required or has expired, dispose of it properly.
common side effects
- dry mouth
Serious side effects
- daytime drowsiness
- memory loss problems
- Thoughts of suicide
Can I buy Restoril online?
Yes, you can buy Restoril online. You can get your parcel within 2 or 3 days. If you do not have a prescription, describe your medical history to our expert physician and get your medicine. White House Pharma is always for you. Your health is our responsibility.