What is Percocet and how it works?
This combination of drugs is used to treat moderate to extreme pain. It includes both a narcotic and a non-opioid pain reliever. Oxycodone changes how your body perceives and reacts to pain by acting on the brain. Acetaminophen helps lower a fever. This medicine may be taken before and after a long surgery.
- If you’ve lately used alcohol, sedatives, or other opioid medications, you shouldn’t take Percocet.
- Do not use Percocet if you have used an MAO Inhibitor in previous years.
- Used your prescribed dose, an overdose can cause death.
- Stop taking this medication and get in touch with your physician right away when you have an allergy and skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling.
- Don’t use Percocet, if you have asthma.
- Don’t take Percocet, if you are pregnant. It’s not better for infants.
- Take Percocet exactly as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner. Follow all instructions on your prescription label. Never take this medicinal drug in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. An overdose can damage your liver or cause death.
How to take Percocet and what should be avoided during its use?
Percocet can be taken with and without food. If you feel nauseous then it is better to take it with food. Swallow this tablet by mouth with water.
If you use the liquid form of this medicine then make sure to use a measuring spoon to get the required dose. Don’t use a kitchen spoon, it’s not good for measurement.
Don’t use grapefruit or its juice it increases the risk of side effects.
Avoid driving and operating heavy machinery because in this activity you need to be active. And Percocet makes you drowsy.
Older people should avoid using this medication as this medicine makes you drowsy and older people are already weak and prone to falling.
Percocet is not good for pregnant women.
if you are a breastfeeding mother then do not take this medication as it can pass down through breastmilk and give lifelong diseases to the baby.
If you have ever had any lung disease, stomach problems, intestinal problems and kidney disorders then tell your doctor before starting treatment.
Percocet 10/325 mg is a prescription medication that consists of 10 mg of oxycodone and 325 mg of acetaminophen (a non-opioid pain reliever).
The dosage of Percocet 10/325 mg depends on numerous elements, which include the severity of the ache, the affected person’s age and weight, and their clinical records.
In trendy circles, the recommended starting dose for Percocet 10/325 mg is one pill every 6 hours, as desired for pain. The average daily dose of acetaminophen should not exceed 4000 mg per day to avoid liver damage.
Common side effects
- stomach pain
- noisy breathing
- excessive sweating
Serious side effect
- issues in urination
- abdominal pain
- pain in the upper stomach
- loss of appetite
The drug affects the part of the brain stem that controls the urge to breathe, so overdose effects slowed or stopped respiratory. Without sufficient oxygen, your body’s tissues and organs become damaged. Ultimately, this kind of harm to the mind may cause the death
Signs and symptoms of an overdose include blue lips and nails, gurgling or infrequent respiration and unresponsiveness.
If you forget to take the medicine and it’s time to take the next dose, then don’t take the missed dose. A double dose is not encouraged.
Q: Can I take other painkillers while taking Percocet?
A: No, you should not take another painkiller along percocet, It may harmful to your health.
Q: What are the alternative painkillers of Percocet?
A: Alternative tablets are Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Tramadol and morphine.
Can I buy Percocet online?
Yes, you can buy it online. If you don’t have a prescription, explain your condition and medical history to our expert health care. You can get your parcel after two or three days. White House Pharma is always available for you. Your health is our responsibility.